free hit counter
Why Anti-Semites Are Just Plain Dumb - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Sunday Gota Meetin' Religion and the discussion of right and wrong

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,214
Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
To sum it all up:

Helldorado's post assumes that Christians support nazis - they don't.

OTOH, Jesus was NOT a Jew,; Jews are NOT Gods chosen people; Jews are NOT the semites of the Bible.

For that matter the old Jerusalem was left desolate (Zechariah 1: 14 through 17) and the New Jerusalem was yet to be named; however, it would be a nation known to be inhabited as towns without walls (Zechariah 2: 1 - 4.) Prophecies surrounding the Bible don't fit that sand pit in Palestine and while others are fixated on the errors the OP was made up of, there is a land that fits the description... and if you aren't interested, why are you reading a thread in a religious forum?
That's better - brevity. Never mind that while you're complaining about not enough posters, you're bypassing newer threads and searching up stuff like this, and commenting on a dead thread, calling out a member who hasn't even posted in four years.

Try engaging the people who are posting?
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #22  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:47 PM
TheResister TheResister is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Likes Given: 1
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
TheResister is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
So if Trump manages to build a wall to stop the Squatemalan welfare hordes, we can write off the US a Biblical Israel too?
It's not going to happen and even if it did, the wall would be temporary. You need a more permanent solution to that issue.
  #23  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:48 PM
TheResister TheResister is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Likes Given: 1
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
TheResister is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
That's better - brevity. Never mind that while you're complaining about not enough posters, you're bypassing newer threads and searching up stuff like this, and commenting on a dead thread, calling out a member who hasn't even posted in four years.

Try engaging the people who are posting?
I'm not calling out the poster since he is not the original author. I called out the material and refuted it.
  #24  
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:51 PM
TheResister TheResister is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Likes Given: 1
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
TheResister is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Might be how we like it? Same bandwidth either way... And besides it's their bandwidth.But when you paste the entire post then add a volume to it, you can see where it might not meet the needs of your consumers.

You were not. The guy you called isn't the owner, I am. The guy you called is one of my good friends and his number is listed in the WHOIS for technical support.Take your own advice, for replies that annoy you.
If you don't want me here, I'm glad to move on. From the looks of it you need posts that generate new blood. If nothing else, I accomplished that even if it meant whizzing off those who don't like to read.

Some people engage in long posts and others think discussion boards should be an extension of their Twitter account. I fall somewhere in between.
  #25  
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,214
Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
If you don't want me here, I'm glad to move on. From the looks of it you need posts that generate new blood.
I don't "need" posts, or anything at all really. I'm not running any ads and not competing for traffic. I started the site as a parody and a technical exercise, a fun little hobby, and that's all it is or ever was. I don't care if "new blood" people join or not, I don't care if there's any posts or not.

If you don't understand you're not posting for yourself but only for readers, consumers, I've no idea what to tell you except you seem really thin skinned about it.

If you want people to read your shit and engage you on the merits, make your point as briefly as possible and not just a ton of word salad. Nobody's going to invest the time to wade through a wall of text. This is a message board, not a novel.

Have some respect for people's TIME.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
Likes:
  #26  
Old October 18th, 2017, 09:05 AM
walruskkkch's Avatar
walruskkkch walruskkkch is offline
They call me MR. Kitty
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Katmandhu
Posts: 6,747
Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,312 in 1,939 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default

All in all its just another post in the Wall.

We don't need no thought control...

Perhaps they can print out and pile up all the responses to Trump's tweets along the border, that will take the illegals YEARS to dig through.
__________________


Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Likes:
  #27  
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:07 AM
TheResister TheResister is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Likes Given: 1
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
TheResister is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
I don't "need" posts, or anything at all really. I'm not running any ads and not competing for traffic. I started the site as a parody and a technical exercise, a fun little hobby, and that's all it is or ever was. I don't care if "new blood" people join or not, I don't care if there's any posts or not.

If you don't understand you're not posting for yourself but only for readers, consumers, I've no idea what to tell you except you seem really thin skinned about it.

If you want people to read your shit and engage you on the merits, make your point as briefly as possible and not just a ton of word salad. Nobody's going to invest the time to wade through a wall of text. This is a message board, not a novel.

Have some respect for people's TIME.
With all due respect, although you may be the head honcho on the board, like you said it is consumer driven. I muddled through Helldorado's long post, showing that you are wrong. Because while I am a poster, I am a reader. When a subject demands more paragraphs, I'm willing to put the time in to read them.

There was no "word salad" in my posts. They were relevant and complete. One of my posts was a lot of quoting the Bible. Had I not quoted as much of it as I did, you might see a prolonged argument wherein a liberal accuses me of taking something out of context. Ultimately, I would have to quote that much to end that side argument.

I have respect for people's time. I also realize you cannot explain everything with a tweet and some people want more details than others. It's a matter of personal taste.
  #28  
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Midnight Marauder's Avatar
Midnight Marauder Midnight Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,214
Likes Given: 7,695
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
With all due respect, although you may be the head honcho on the board, like you said it is consumer driven. I muddled through Helldorado's long post, showing that you are wrong. Because while I am a poster, I am a reader. When a subject demands more paragraphs, I'm willing to put the time in to read them.

There was no "word salad" in my posts. They were relevant and complete. One of my posts was a lot of quoting the Bible. Had I not quoted as much of it as I did, you might see a prolonged argument wherein a liberal accuses me of taking something out of context. Ultimately, I would have to quote that much to end that side argument.

I have respect for people's time. I also realize you cannot explain everything with a tweet and some people want more details than others. It's a matter of personal taste.
In the opinion of the only ones who matter, the consumers?

I see now my original thought was correct, you're posting for yourself. Very easy to just ignore, going forward.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #29  
Old October 18th, 2017, 01:52 PM
HELLDORADO's Avatar
HELLDORADO HELLDORADO is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 235
Likes Given: 2
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
HELLDORADO is on a distinguished roadHELLDORADO is on a distinguished road
Default

Meanwhile my god damned emails blowing up, had hell getting logged in to get it stopped. Did some reading and yes "resister" your posting is shit. You need to eat a bag of aids infected dicks and die a slow horrible horrible death. Fuckin idiot.
  #30  
Old October 18th, 2017, 03:04 PM
HELLDORADO's Avatar
HELLDORADO HELLDORADO is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 235
Likes Given: 2
Liked 3 in 3 Posts
HELLDORADO is on a distinguished roadHELLDORADO is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
With all due respect
By far the best evidence that there is none, when someone feels they have to say this.
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2000 - 2018 usmessageboards.com all rights reserved