free hit counter
BREAKING! Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo - Page 4 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old July 23rd, 2011, 11:18 AM
The T's Avatar
The T The T is offline
Lead, Follow, Or Go Away
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: *Where I Am*
Posts: 770
Likes Given: 1,050
Liked 463 in 379 Posts
The T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Right On Cue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Marauder View Post
Wouldn't they say that, even if they were?

Soon we'll be hearing it was all "right wing radicals."
Guess what?

Didn't take 'em long...



Suspect in Horrific Norwegian Attacks Tied to ‘Right-Wing Extremist Groups’
  #32  
Old July 23rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
superpsycho's Avatar
superpsycho superpsycho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Whatever is most comfortable.
Posts: 943
Likes Given: 514
Liked 552 in 433 Posts
superpsycho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The T View Post
They offer no evidence. They just claim that's what he is.
__________________
“I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.”
  #33  
Old July 23rd, 2011, 01:46 PM
The T's Avatar
The T The T is offline
Lead, Follow, Or Go Away
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: *Where I Am*
Posts: 770
Likes Given: 1,050
Liked 463 in 379 Posts
The T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpsycho View Post
They offer no evidence. They just claim that's what he is.
Exactly. And what is thier (or the media's) precise definition?
  #34  
Old July 26th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Athena's Avatar
Athena Athena is offline
Sweet Liberty*
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: On a coast....
Posts: 217
Likes Given: 78
Liked 61 in 50 Posts
Athena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
Wouldn't they say that, even if they were?

Soon we'll be hearing it was all "right wing radicals."
Well the lefties can "stuff it" as this information was taken from the nutjob killer's own manifesto:

Rather than rely on the “mainstream” media narrative for accurate information, Bryan Fischer went to the guy’s manifesto and read it for himself. Fischer found several interesting things in the 1,518-page rant that didn’t really line up with the “mainstream” media’s pitch that (“Finally!”) they had a Right-wing Christian terrorist on their hands.

He was into racial purity, something that places him closer to the Democrat Party and Germany’s now defunct National Socialist (Nazi) Party

He was into eugenics, which again puts him closer to the Nazis and other socialist Leftists

He was very concerned about overpopulation, a belief more common among Malthusian Leftists, environmentalists and abortion advocates than among conservatives or Christians

He was into biofuels and electric cars, things very popular on the Left but seldom embraced on the Right

He had sex with a couple of prostitutes shortly before his act of slaughter, behavior that has more in common with that of 911 terrorists than conservatives or Christians

What little praying he did involved dictating terms to God rather than seeking God’s will–an approach more like that of the Left than most Christians I know of

He admitted “I’m not going to pretend I’m a very religious person as that would be a lie. I’ve always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment.” That doesn’t sound like most Christians, or even most conservatives for that matter.

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2011/07/b...akota+Voice%29
__________________
I wish to be excluded from the Reputation Power option.
2 Likes this
  #35  
Old July 26th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Midnight_Marauder's Avatar
Midnight_Marauder Midnight_Marauder is offline
Registered Beer User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam
Posts: 8,232
Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Well the lefties can "stuff it" as this information was taken from the nutjob killer's own manifesto:

Rather than rely on the “mainstream” media narrative for accurate information, Bryan Fischer went to the guy’s manifesto and read it for himself. Fischer found several interesting things in the 1,518-page rant that didn’t really line up with the “mainstream” media’s pitch that (“Finally!”) they had a Right-wing Christian terrorist on their hands.

He was into racial purity, something that places him closer to the Democrat Party and Germany’s now defunct National Socialist (Nazi) Party

He was into eugenics, which again puts him closer to the Nazis and other socialist Leftists

He was very concerned about overpopulation, a belief more common among Malthusian Leftists, environmentalists and abortion advocates than among conservatives or Christians

He was into biofuels and electric cars, things very popular on the Left but seldom embraced on the Right

He had sex with a couple of prostitutes shortly before his act of slaughter, behavior that has more in common with that of 911 terrorists than conservatives or Christians

What little praying he did involved dictating terms to God rather than seeking God’s will–an approach more like that of the Left than most Christians I know of

He admitted “I’m not going to pretend I’m a very religious person as that would be a lie. I’ve always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment.” That doesn’t sound like most Christians, or even most conservatives for that matter.

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2011/07/b...akota+Voice%29
As predicted! Nice find.
__________________
Could it be that I could be the cowboy in that mystery who died so long ago in that El Paso sand?
  #36  
Old July 26th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Intense's Avatar
Intense Intense is offline
Intense
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Elmhurst, NY
Posts: 1,914
Likes Given: 106
Liked 255 in 189 Posts
Intense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really niceIntense is just really nice
Default

Police spokesman Oystein Maeland said that higher, erroneous figure emerged as police and rescuers were focusing on helping survivors and securing the area.

That brings the new toll to 76 people; it is still one of the worst modern mass murders in peacetime.

Anders Behring Breivik has confessed to both assaults but denied crminial responsibility for them and pleaded not guilty at his first hearing. He told the court he wanted to save Europe from Muslim immigration and warned that there are two other cells of his terror network.

The court ordered him held for eight weeks while prosecutors investigate, four of which will be in isolation, saying Breivik could tamper with evidence if released. Typically, the accused is brought to court every four weeks while prosecutors prepare their case, so a judge can approve his continued detention. Longer periods are not unusual in serious cases.

Breivik made clear in an Internet manifesto that he planned to turn his court appearance into theater, preparing a speech for his appearance in court even before launching the attacks, then requesting an open hearing in which he would wear a uniform. Both of those requests were denied.

The suspect has said staged the bombing and youth camp rampage as "marketing" for his manifesto calling for a revolution that would rid Europe of Muslims.

"The operation was not to kill as many people as possible but to give a strong signal that could not be misunderstood that as long as the Labor Party keeps driving its ideological lie and keeps deconstructing Norwegian culture and mass importing Muslims then they must assume responsibility for this treason," according to the English translation of Heger's ruling that was read out after the hearing.

Breivik alluded to two other "cells" of his network -- which he imagines as a new Knights Templar, the medieval cabal of crusaders who protected Christian pilgrims in the Holy Land. At one point, his manifesto briefly referred to an intention to contact two other cells, but no details were given.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/07...#ixzz1TE0jUneb
__________________
Post liked by
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2000 - 2018 usmessageboards.com all rights reserved