free hit counter
Get ready for many more voluntary recalls for "safety" issues. - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Science and Technology Developments that shape how we live our lives

Old October 4th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

You gotta be posting satire. Only explanation. It's classic!
Old October 5th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

But really you're not making a unfair or unreasonable overall point - the American "capitalist" system is bastardized and corrupt, and mostly from getting in bed with the G. This is why we have copyright, patents, and what leads to $5000 pills - no competition for that pill because of the G. No cheaper versions of it out there and no mass production.

The level of bastardization and corruption really can't be measured. We have no way of knowing how far and how deep it really goes. So if you're really giving us some onion-type humor, you're not in any way that far from off base!
Old October 5th, 2015, 12:25 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I believe the current term is "Crony Capitalism". We haven't seen anything close to a true Capitalism system in many moons.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old October 6th, 2015, 01:54 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

The last American sector to enjoy something like capitalism was IT. Then the Clintons almost took MS apart and the lesson was quickly internalized by all the actors - buy more lobbyists. And once they had their lobbyists... well... the advantages of offensive as opposed to defensive lobbying became readily apparent. Of course, they were latecomers to that particular ball, with basically every other money-making industry already at the table. The fact that US industry has such a huge internal market compared to all other industrialized nations drove this process especially hard in America, although the formation of the EU has made European industry realize that there's corruptive power worth pursuing in Brussels too these days.
Old October 6th, 2015, 02:06 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

If the government is going to dip it's snout then at least make sure it's snout dipping hurts you the least.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old October 6th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
If the government is going to dip it's snout then at least make sure it's snout dipping hurts you the least.
And of course I forgot to mention in my prediction, the government putting in their obligatory complaint about "budget cuts" that never happened - the EPA says today that it HAD the tools to detect cheats like VW did, but for "budgetary reasons starting in 2001" they decided to use those tools only on diesel trucks intended for shipping use. Big Rig manufacturers.

In other words, "BOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH is the reason VW got away with cheating and we NEED MOAR MONEY!"
Old October 6th, 2015, 07:48 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

2001 Budget? Unless I'm very much mistaken that would have been the last budget passed under the Clinton administration. So let's blame CLINTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Quote:
Old October 6th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Registered Beer User

BOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH

Never mind that Wonder Boi has had nearly 7 years to fix everything he "inherited."
Old October 6th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

So a company created by Nazis lied?.... Oh well now can we please check the software on the fucking stupid cars? Those lawnmower engine are dirty as hell