free hit counter
Bank Runs for fun and profit: - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old March 26th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruskkkch View Post
If they want it, they will come for it.
It seems to me that the first thing people are going to do is to take their money out of the banks. How do they expect to maintain the banks if people have no faith in them and put the money in a hole in the back yard?
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:12 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
It seems to me that the first thing people are going to do is to take their money out of the banks. [b]How do they expect to maintain the banks if people have no faith in them and put the money in a hole in the back yard?[b]
Why Comrade would you do such a thing? Hoarders are a threat to the state! They will be dealt with appropriately.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:48 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Quote:
Why Comrade would you do such a thing? Hoarders are a threat to the state! They will be dealt with appropriately.
The state is a threat to the hoarders and must have assets hidden from it appropriately.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:57 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
The state is a threat to the hoarders and must have assets hidden from it appropriately.
Comrade, such subversive retrograde thinking is not permitted in the glorious People's Republic, do you need re-education?

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:16 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Quote:
Comrade, such subversive retrograde thinking is not permitted in the glorious People's Republic, do you need re-education?
Would I not first require an education in order to be re-educated? Here in the People's Red states, we are considered by the exalted and all knowing Blue states to be unedumacatable. Hence our subversive desire to be free. We be's too dum to no that tha state noes best.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:21 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

That will all soon change. You will submit to the state or the state will deal with you. The process can be pleasurable or it can be.... less pleasant.

Quote:
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:28 PM

Liked 975 in 783 Posts

Submit? What does this "submit" mean. It is a completely unfamiliar concept to me.