free hit counter
Iron Lady Dies In London - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:50 PM

Likes Given: 350
Liked 106 in 93 Posts
TNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to all

Apparently, she did a lot of good things
Apparently changed GB for the good?
Never heard of her before today
I DO know I dislike Reagan and they were BFF's
Eh
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

How do you dislike Reagan?
Old April 8th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
Apparently, she did a lot of good things
Apparently changed GB for the good?
Never heard of her before today
I DO know I dislike Reagan and they were BFF's
Eh
Why on earth would you dislike Reagan?
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
Why on earth would you dislike Reagan?
maybe he is a Ron Paul kinda guy. most of them find Reagan to be a interventionist fascist

Last edited by Thanatos144; April 9th, 2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:00 AM

Liked 106 in 93 Posts
TNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to allTNHarley is a name known to all

He cut taxes on the rich while raising them on the middle class
Iran/Contra
Tripled the national debt
He equipped terrorists
AMNESTY
tax breaks to companies
He sat back and watched American infrastructure and the manufacturing sector went to hell
"facts are stupid things"
He grew the size of the gov't
Didnt he bail out SS when it was going to get privatized?
Basically he is just as bad as obama
Some Conservatives fail to see the truth
Maybe going by the quote from earlier? lol
Cant forget the good things:
"I believe the best social program is a job" (love that one)
Goign with that quote, he didnt give into the beggers for gov't babysitting
He stood his ground from Russia
Basicallt, that is all of the good things
If I am missing some, please let me know
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:02 AM

Liked 106 in 93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144 View Post
maybe he is a Ron Paul kinda guy. most of them phone ringing to be a interventionist fascist
He is not a bad guy
He is a little to religous for me, but he ACTUALLY believes in small gov't
Let the states run it. Which, for the most part, I fully support
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNHarley View Post
He cut taxes on the rich while raising them on the middle class
Iran/Contra
Tripled the national debt
He equipped terrorists
AMNESTY
tax breaks to companies
He sat back and watched American infrastructure and the manufacturing sector went to hell
"facts are stupid things"
He grew the size of the gov't
Didnt he bail out SS when it was going to get privatized?
Basically he is just as bad as obama
Some Conservatives fail to see the truth
Maybe going by the quote from earlier? lol
Cant forget the good things:
"I believe the best social program is a job" (love that one)
Goign with that quote, he didnt give into the beggers for gov't babysitting
He stood his ground from Russia
Basicallt, that is all of the good things
If I am missing some, please let me know
Oh I see you're just too young and didn't live through it so you don't really understand what all happened. amnesty was a problem that was something you should never have done. the talking part of cut taxes for the rich is just absurd how else did you think he rose GDP?
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Iran Contra affair was really just a red herring.
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Ronald Reagan was the greatest Republican president we have ever had next to a Abraham Lincoln
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:24 AM

Liked 106 in 93 Posts

Yea, I am only 27
He did cut taxes on the rich, by like 60% or something to that efefct
He DID have a dem congress, BUT didnt they even shit down his budget? For it being to high?
Granted, The countries wealth grew. Forgot about that one..
He was a good Keynsian lol
Do not any of the others not mean anything?
The terrorists, Manufacturign sector, Iran/Contra etc