free hit counter
Sweden to address shortages of Muslims - Page 2 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old September 10th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
I couldn't tell you. I'm not the one speculating here. I'm just pointing out the fact that we haven't done anything yet. Sweden is already bringing in the immigrants and processing them. And all of this without Marco Rubio, who somehow gets blamed by a Swedish resident who predicts that this policy will come to America thanks again to Marco Rubio. Yet your article points out that someone else entirely has a plan to do something similar on a smaller scale.

Now, as for speculation, your article further points out that the President had a similar plan for Afghanistan yet those people aren't getting brought over in numbers anywhere near what he had planned because nobody wants to actually do it. So based on that, I would say that it is likely that this plan would see similar results if Congress allows it to go through.
Did you not get the fact that the Swedish resident was using the term "Marco Rubios" to describe a type of person and was not specifically blaming Senator Marco Rubio for Sweden's refugee policy?

And I didn't say that the Syrians would definitely end up here. I posted the article in response to your statement that "we aren't inviting Syrians to come here, bring their families, and take up permanent residence." Because, yes we are. Whether they get to come here or not, we ( meaning our current administration ) certainly are inviting them.
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Likes Given: 397
Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Wow. You got issues yo. lol. Yes, I understand he is saying people like Rubio. But it wouldn't be "peopke like Rubio" in his scenario because they are out in front on this. Thus, if he were right, Rubio would be a person like his Government not the other way around. Unless, of course, you consider Rubio to be leading from behind. In which case my comments are more accurate and less sarcastic. On to your article, designating visas for Syrians is not inviting them. Furthermore, as pointed out in the article, it is simply a first step in a process that may not even be completed. It was a nice try, I'm not ripping it on that level, but it was still a fail. Let go of it already. lol

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Space Invaders Champion Breakout Champion Bejeweled Blitz  Champion Bejeweled 2 Champion Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion Classic Breakout Champion Medieval Archer Champion Air Blobs Easy Champion Hexed Champion Ancient jewels 2 Champion Bejeweled 3 Champion

Likes Given: 885
Liked 975 in 783 Posts
Vel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud ofVel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlrtrash13 View Post
Wow. You got issues yo. lol. Yes, I understand he is saying people like Rubio. But it wouldn't be "peopke like Rubio" in his scenario because they are out in front on this. Thus, if he were right, Rubio would be a person like his Government not the other way around. Unless, of course, you consider Rubio to be leading from behind. In which case my comments are more accurate and less sarcastic. On to your article, designating visas for Syrians is not inviting them. Furthermore, as pointed out in the article, it is simply a first step in a process that may not even be completed. It was a nice try, I'm not ripping it on that level, but it was still a fail. Let go of it already. lol
LOL You think I have issues? The irony of that is quite amusing.
Old September 11th, 2013, 02:17 AM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,827 in 1,621 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

We all got an issue or twoooo
except Marco Rub-i-yoooou
Old September 11th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Trailer Park Hero
9 Ball Connect Champion 3D Frogger Champion Baseball Champion FogHorn Thanks Champion Ace Driver Champion 2D Knock-Out Champion UNO 3 Champion

Liked 972 in 790 Posts
trlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to beholdtrlrtrash13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel View Post
LOL You think I have issues? The irony of that is quite amusing.
It's not a thought, more of an observation. You mistake a fine for a reward, a designation for an invitation. You are emotionaly invested in a side so you try to bend the facts to fit the agenda. I'm sure I do have issues. I would guess we all do. Emotional investments in intel areas isn't one of mine, but I do have this thing where I hate for my head to be touched.

You know what date is on this coin? 1958. It's been traveling 22 years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.
Old September 11th, 2013, 03:20 PM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Parsing semantics on the amnesty issue kinda lost it gloss for anybody who ain't a full bore sperglord a long time ago, but it is particularly misappropriate in a thread where you've happily misconstrued the difference between "bringing in" and "accepting" as a basic premise for your thesis.
Old September 11th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Parsing semantics on the amnesty issue kinda lost it gloss for anybody who ain't a full bore sperglord a long time ago, but it is particularly misappropriate in a thread where you've happily misconstrued the difference between "bringing in" and "accepting" as a basic premise for your thesis.
Your failure to understand is not my parsing. We have neither brought in nor accepted. We have set out chairs in case we decide to bring in or accept. And as I pointed out, we did the same thing with Afghanistan and 80% of those chairs are still empty. One of our MOH winners just ended a year long fight to get his buddy into a chair. If you call that an invitation than you clearly don't understand what an invitation is.

Old September 12th, 2013, 02:01 PM
€COM#1

I'm talking about your thread title and your claim that Sweden, supreme land of cradle-to-grave milk, liberal sensitivity and welfare honey, is "bringing in" Mohammedans. This is so obviously wrong from a technical pov that it is laughable.

But the point, for all that is technically ridiculous, it is essentially correct, because the net result, of course, will be an immense influx of more Islamofascists.

The humorous thing, of course, is that you continue with your diatribes about the Schumer-Rubio Bring-The-Third-World act isn't technically an amnesty, for all that its net result will be, in the same thread were everyone else is cutting you the slack when your argument goes the other way.
Old September 12th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Trailer Park Hero

Liked 972 in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
The humorous thing, of course, is that you continue with your diatribes about the Schumer-Rubio Bring-The-Third-World act isn't technically an amnesty, for all that its net result will be, in the same thread were everyone else is cutting you the slack when your argument goes the other way.

Maybe everyone else understands sarcasm?