free hit counter
The solution to islamization - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

Old January 14th, 2015, 04:35 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 153
Liked 2,311 in 1,938 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

No one wants to admit we are at war and they do their level best to avoid hurting the feelings of those we aren't at war with. In between we lose another set of freedoms as we march to the surrender table. They are either trying hard to be the last killed or first to convert.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old January 15th, 2015, 01:07 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,825 in 1,619 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Some of it is pride.

I bet it is really hard for your standard politician to stand up and say: "Sorry, I was totally wrong, multiculturalism does not work, mass immigration from the third world is a disaster of epic proportions and you should never again listen to anything I or my fellow travelers say, because we have inflicted harm on this country unseen since the days of Attila the Hun".
Old January 15th, 2015, 02:13 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I think it is less a problem of Pride than of institutionalized thought that cannot be questioned. Pride would imply that you knew the truth, but persisted with believing something you knew to be wrong. Rather the West in general, and leftists in particular, have vested themselves, as part of their ideology, in a belief systems that is predicated on the assumption that everyone thinks just like them, believes as they believe and will ultimately be made to see that given enough dialogue and support for their cause even as that cause is the destruction of the very beliefs that a Leftist holds. "What do you want?" "We want you to die!" "Oh, jolly good, shall we talk about that? I am sure we can come to some common ground on the manner of our death in no time." I am at a loss to comprehend how you can believe two such antithetical things at the same time but then I feel I still have a small amount of logical thinking available to me.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old January 15th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
Some of it is pride.

I bet it is really hard for your standard politician to stand up and say: "Sorry, I was totally wrong, multiculturalism does not work, mass immigration from the third world is a disaster of epic proportions and you should never again listen to anything I or my fellow travelers say, because we have inflicted harm on this country unseen since the days of Attila the Hun".
No, you have it all wrong. There is no way they change their core, hard wired beliefs. They don't admit they are wrong because they don't believe they are wrong.

They don't know that they don't know.
Old January 16th, 2015, 03:22 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I don't entirely discount your explanation, but some very hard data speaks against it. All over the western world, the relative number of "diversity" is a reliable indicator of house prices that directly trumps such old indicators as distance and view. Not the behaviour we'd expect from people who truly believe third worlders are all there to sing kumbaya and do domestic services for peanuts.

Over here, for instance, it's a favourite staple of the press to do documentaries of how the politicians representing this party or that live in some whiteopia, always accompanied by official commentaries about how the party concerned is "aware of the problem" and working hard to "increase the representativeness of its representatives". Despite their efforts, alas, it somehow never seems to happen.
Old January 16th, 2015, 09:57 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

I don't really see where our disagreement lies apart from you may feel that they all know the real score and are hypocritically following a self destructive path and we feel that they are generally idiots who honestly can't see the problem for what it is and therefore continue to operate out of a fantasy land of their own creation. It is probably both but how the sides balance out is questionable. Probably different for Europe than here although I don't which of our leftist elites are the more batshit crazy.

Quote:
Old January 16th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Registered Beer User
Asteroids Champion 007 Everything or Nothing Champion 9-Ball Champion Bombing By Night Champion Flash Pacman Champion Carmageddon Champion Gotham Punch Champion

Likes Given: 7,693
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
I don't entirely discount your explanation, but some very hard data speaks against it. All over the western world, the relative number of "diversity" is a reliable indicator of house prices that directly trumps such old indicators as distance and view. Not the behaviour we'd expect from people who truly believe third worlders are all there to sing kumbaya and do domestic services for peanuts.

Over here, for instance, it's a favourite staple of the press to do documentaries of how the politicians representing this party or that live in some whiteopia, always accompanied by official commentaries about how the party concerned is "aware of the problem" and working hard to "increase the representativeness of its representatives". Despite their efforts, alas, it somehow never seems to happen.
This neglects the fact that they are sociopathic narcissists, as a rule.
Old January 16th, 2015, 03:12 PM
€COM#1

A bit of everything, to be sure. But still... if I had to decide on one thing, magnificent hypocrisy would get in before delusion - or other mental conditions.
Old January 16th, 2015, 04:22 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

You always were an optimist.

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2015, 05:54 AM
€COM#1

Naah. I still fully expect to see the cattle cars rattle away during my life time.