free hit counter
What a waste of time - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old December 4th, 2017, 09:18 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future
Default What a waste of time

The Left and the Media [birm] have obsessed about the latest "Revelations" and the indictment of Flynn as being the smoking gun that will get Trump Impeached. Well about that. Aside from misreporting the facts [ABC News] no one inside the MSM and the Democratic Party [BIRM] seems to want to acknowledge that Flynn has received the Martha Stewart treatment in copping to lying about something that was NOT illegal. In addition, we've come across this tidbit from waaaaaay back during the transition which seems to have been forgotten since it shows that the Obama Administration certainly had no reservations about people from Trump's team meeting with those durn furriners. A transcript from a State Department presser. I will direct your attention to the parts emboldened.

Quote:
QUESTION: -- reports starting yesterday, but then more of them this morning, about contact between the incoming national security advisor and the Russian ambassador. I'm just wondering, from the State Department's point of view, is this something that's of concern at all? Or --I'll just leave it there and then follow up.
MR TONER: Again, not necessarily -- I've seen the reports. I don't think they've been confirmed or corroborated yet. But that's - as he's part of the transition team, that's really for them to speak to in how they are engaging. I mean -

QUESTION: Right, but --

MR TONER: -- the president-elect is also engaged on his own with many world leaders.

QUESTION: Right.

MR TONER: So I don't want to speculate and I don't want to --

QUESTION: So there's nothing - this building doesn't see anything necessarily inappropriate about contact between members of the incoming administration and foreign officials --

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: -- no matter what country they're from?

MR TONER: No.

QUESTION: Right?

MR TONER: No. And again, this has been ongoing. I mean, we stand ready if they want to work through the State Department to contact some of these individuals, but we have no comment or no problem with them doing such on their own.

QUESTION: Okay. Thank you.
Fire Mueller and end this farce now.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Post liked by
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,699
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Didn't Trump learn he can make any such stuff like pesky investigations, just go away by deleting 30,000-plus emails?
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:58 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

I don't think he has that many Yoga routines.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:23 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,830 in 1,624 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I'm sure Sessions is on top of it.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:52 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

Frankly Trump should just fire Mueller and end this farce.

Today's revelations

Quote:
Old December 5th, 2017, 01:29 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

It would be worth it, if only for the epic meltdown.
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:32 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Can't be any worse than the ongoing Circus now.

PS. He should ask first if Mueller has concluded his investigation into the election collusion accusations that was his original mandate and if so then he should stop his current activities and hand over to the DOJ anything OUTSIDE his mandate for any further review. If not, fire his ass.

Quote:

Last edited by walruskkkch; December 5th, 2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:48 PM
€COM#1

Why would Müller ever answer that in the affirmative?
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:55 PM
They call me MR. Kitty

How he will answer is important. Of course a contempt citation from Congress can also do wonders for justifying ending this charade.

Quote:
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:52 PM
€COM#1

But technically he can just keep saying he's investigating the election right up to Nov 2020, right?