free hit counter
What do the "one percent" pay in taxes? - Page 3 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The "Social Justice" war - Haves vs. Have-nots Here's where to post threads about the ongoing class warfare strife, the "flea bagger" occupiers, etc.

Old November 20th, 2013, 12:39 AM

Likes Given: 9
Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
That was actually the meter.There was no lie, only a exaggeration. Still, in real dollars the 20,000 or so top 1% earners pay far more than the bottom 50% (that's 47 million people, at least.)

If i ever saw any which actually do that, i wouldn't care at all their source. You are yet to post, any.It's actually a sure sign of being bored with your act. Waiting for the kicktoy to bounce back already. You take so much time with your lame replies, it leaves little doubt you're getting your talking points from someone else and are having to wait for them. It's comical. And the replies are only too predictable.

You seem to have a beef with the IRS. Join the club, but your beef is with their reported numbers. You should take it up with them.

50% of the top earners pay over 90% of all revenue collected.
The bottom 50% pay 2.25% of all revenue collected.

I gave you exactly what the IRS says. I am sorry you don't like it, it doesn't fit your politics or your preferences. Take it up with them - I'll vouch for you as a committed Obamaphile with no reservation at all. They won't audit you.

The facts remain unassailed.
You have provided no DOCUMENTED proof of what the IRS said, and I will not take the word of a liar who first said the top 1% paid 90% of ALL revenue and when called on his lie simply changed the lie to a new lie that the top 10% paid 90% of all revenue. You have proven yourself to be a serial liar and therefore have no credibility.

BTW, on the ACA post you pointed out took 20 minutes, you said no one else agrees with me and I am alone in my opinion, but here you say I am getting my posts from someone else. One thing about serial liars like you is they forget what lies they made up before and end up contradicting their earlier lies with their new lies.

Last edited by edthecynic; November 20th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edthecynic View Post
You have provided no DOCUMENTED proof of what the IRS said, and I will not take the word of a liar who first sais the top 1% paid 90% of ALL revenue and when called on his lie simply changed the lie to a new lie that the top 10% paid 90% of all revenue. You have proven yourself to be a serial liar and therefore have no credibility.

BTW, on the ACA post you pointed out took 20 minutes, you said no one else agrees with me and I am alone in my opinion, but here you say I am getting my posts from someone else. One thing about serial liars like you is they forget what lies they made up before and end up contradicting their earlier lies with their new lies.
Your beef is with those meanies at the IRS. But that's beside the point, right?

The point is, you and those of your ilk want the "rich" taxed until there aren't any "rich" anymore. Equal distribution of misery and unfettered government power is your utopia.

Right?
Quote:
you said no one else agrees with me and I am alone in my opinion
Umm, read that again. This time for comprehension - then you'll see I never made any such claim.

But you ARE a outlier, and a out and out liar. How can my opinion - that you're a lonely soul out here in the innertubes still defending Obama's unqualified statement - be a lie? That's what i see and even Obama himself has given up trying to spin it, deflect it or defend it.
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:53 AM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts
edthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura aboutedthecynic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder
You take so much time with your lame replies, it leaves little doubt you're getting your talking points from someone else and are having to wait for them.
Quote:
Your beef is with those meanies at the IRS. But that's beside the point, right?

Right?Umm, read that again. This time for comprehension - then you'll see I never made any such claim.

But you ARE a outlier, and a out and out liar. How can my opinion - that you're a lonely soul out here in the innertubes still defending Obama's unqualified statement - be a lie? That's what i see and even Obama himself has given up trying to spin it, deflect it or defend it.
Why would I have a beef with the IRS when it is YOU deliberately misquoting them???
Old November 20th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Registered Beer User

Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why would I have a beef with the IRS when it is YOU deliberately misquoting them???
I'm not misquoting them at all.

But you avoided my question as usual:

The point is, you and those of your ilk want the "rich" taxed until there aren't any "rich" anymore. Equal distribution of misery and unfettered government power is your utopia.

Right?
Old November 20th, 2013, 01:11 AM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts

Quote:
I'm not misquoting them at all.

But you avoided my question as usual:
If you are not misquoting the IRS, 1 you would have posted proof and 2 you would not be desperately trying to change the subject!!!
Old November 20th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
If you are not misquoting the IRS, 1 you would have posted proof and 2 you would not be desperately trying to change the subject!!!
There was no misquote at all and you well know there isn't.

You just won't answer the questions.
Old November 20th, 2013, 01:21 AM

Liked 21 in 15 Posts

Quote:
There was no misquote at all and you well know there isn't.
Until you PROVE it, you are still a serial lying POS.
Old November 20th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
Until you PROVE it, you are still a serial lying POS.
More projection from Ed!

It's a shame you have this beef with the IRS and are too much of a pussy to take it up with them. Just like you're too much of a pussy to answer my question about what Ed's utopia would be, regarding taxation.

You're just a weenie coward who deflects, lies, runs and hides, does everything possible to avoid any real discussion. That's why there's no one left here who tries to engage you anymore.
Old November 20th, 2013, 10:43 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

Tax the rich
Feed the poor
Till there are
no rich no more.

Then who ya gonna screw?

Quote:
I think its unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair, Helose said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old November 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Registered Beer User

Quote:
you are still a serial lying POS.
Ed whatta ugly thing to say... I abhor ugliness does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it.