free hit counter
Let us not count Trump out just yet. - Page 6 - Redneck Clubhouse - Of, By and For Rednecks!

The Donald Trump for President Forum All Trump, all the time. Donald Trump-related threads here please.

Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Metal Millitia

Likes Given: 306
Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
It's not the dems he needs to watch and beware. It's cuck Ryan and the rest of the GOPe chamber of commerce sellouts. I hope this latest noise about how much he luuvs Dreamers is just greasing the pole for making the cucks approve of the wall money, but I'm not exactly banking that notion.
The cucks loved his obama light . Trump is establishment. Gee wonder who has been saying this from the beginning? All of us who wanted a conservative. Only people who are going to be shocked the trumps bends left is those who got wrapped up in cult of personality

Old April 23rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Registered Beer User

Likes Given: 7,697
Liked 2,907 in 2,357 Posts
Midnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant futureMidnight_Marauder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos144 View Post
Only people who are going to be shocked the trumps bends left is those who got wrapped up in cult of personality
It wouldn't be a 'bend' left, The Donald and his whole family ARE left. People in general still not quite waking up to the fact that the choice on election day was which big government tax and spend New York liberal did you want in the WH for the next 4 years. Every single proposal Trump has is more and bigger government. There's no 'bending' he's already there and always was.

Can't say I dislike his SCOTUS selection though. On this he's definitely separated himself from Hillary. And in the long run if he gets to choose one or two more over the next four years, makes it worth it to have had him instead.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts
Thanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to beholdThanatos144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Marauder View Post
It wouldn't be a 'bend' left, The Donald and his whole family ARE left. People in general still not quite waking up to the fact that the choice on election day was which big government tax and spend New York liberal did you want in the WH for the next 4 years. Every single proposal Trump has is more and bigger government. There's no 'bending' he's already there and always was.

Can't say I dislike his SCOTUS selection though. On this he's definitely separated himself from Hillary. And in the long run if he gets to choose one or two more over the next four years, makes it worth it to have had him instead.
He is a better choice then Clinton but that doesn't mean he isn't liberal like you said... when he does good that's great but when he goes left then he must be called out on it. He is a huge sucker for public opinion so we have to make sure his ego is crushed when he shows his true colors.

Last edited by Thanatos144; April 23rd, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 04:29 PM
€COM#1

Likes Given: 766
Liked 1,828 in 1,622 Posts
moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

I dunno where you where supposed to find this mythical beast - an US conservative politician. I suppose one might be in transition, hiding out in some elementary school girl's toilet somewhere.

But you are entirely right. The base that put Trump on the throne should be bloody vocal every time he panders to his liberal daughter and her neocon husband. As a self-professed dealer, Trump certainly won't give a shit about the base if the base proves itself to be a lot of meek bootlickers.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
I dunno where you where supposed to find this mythical beast - an US conservative politician. I suppose one might be in transition, hiding out in some elementary school girl's toilet somewhere.

But you are entirely right. The base that put Trump on the throne should be bloody vocal every time he panders to his liberal daughter and her neocon husband. As a self-professed dealer, Trump certainly won't give a shit about the base if the base proves itself to be a lot of meek bootlickers.
Ted Cruz is a conservative and he was a true outsider. Instead they nominated the new York liberal

Old April 24th, 2017, 02:46 AM
€COM#1

moomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant futuremoomin has a brilliant future

Ted Cruz handed out teddy bears to MS-13 invaders at the borders, becuz they where "refugee children". Compared to him, the tranny perving little girls in the ladies' bathroom is a staunch conservative bastion.

Don't believe me?
Ted Cruz Joins Glenn Beck for 'Soccer Balls and Teddy Bears' Event; Mike Lee Drops Out - Breitbart

Also, Ted Cruz proudly introduced his idea to drastically expand the HB1 visa boondoggle so that Mark Zuckerberg can earn more money to channel into the open borders scam.

Eduardo Cruz. The best president Mexico never had.
Old April 24th, 2017, 08:45 AM
They call me MR. Kitty

Likes Given: 154
Liked 2,313 in 1,940 Posts
walruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant futurewalruskkkch has a brilliant future

It is just the kind of political theater that conservatives think they have to do to make liberals think they aren't monsters. Doesn't work, but they keep on doing it.

Quote:
“I think it’s unfair. We voted for Hillary Clinton, but it is Trump who won. It is unfair,” Heloïse said.
Gentlemen, he said I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes
I've moved your mountains and marked your cards
But Eden is burning either brace yourself for elimination
Or else your hearts must have the courage for the changing of the guards.
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Metal Millitia

Liked 281 in 253 Posts

Quote:
Ted Cruz handed out teddy bears to MS-13 invaders at the borders, becuz they where "refugee children". Compared to him, the tranny perving little girls in the ladies' bathroom is a staunch conservative bastion.

Don't believe me?
Ted Cruz Joins Glenn Beck for 'Soccer Balls and Teddy Bears' Event; Mike Lee Drops Out - Breitbart

Also, Ted Cruz proudly introduced his idea to drastically expand the HB1 visa boondoggle so that Mark Zuckerberg can earn more money to channel into the open borders scam.

Ted Cruz H1B Visas Legal Immigration - YouTube

Eduardo Cruz. The best president Mexico never had.
He is right . h1b visas are needed to stem the tide of off shoring jobs but I don't expect people who think tariffs are smart for economy to understand.
Old April 24th, 2017, 03:39 PM
€COM#1

Yes, because inviting all of Pakistan and China in order to save on outsourcing cost for Zuckerberg is the highest economic priority in the US. Up there with making sure that Boeing can give away 747:s to Africa on the US taxpayer cost through the Im-Ex bank.